Meeting Health & Safety Protocols
The safety and wellbeing of our industry partners and attendees is a top priority for ASAE; therefore, we will be implementing the following guidelines for TEC21:
Vaccination Requirements for In-Person
- Proof of full vaccination will be required and verified prior to entrance.
- Unfortunately, with the current transmission rates we will not be offering in-person access with proof of negative COVID-19 test results for non-vaccinated people (unless you have a medical or religious reason).
- We do invite and encourage anyone to join us via the virtual platform and receive the full content of the event including CE credits.
- ASAE and the Grand Hyatt are following the CDC recommendations and requiring attendees to wear masks indoors unless actively eating or drinking.
- Protect yourself by frequent hand washing and minimizing face touching.
- Do NOT attend if feeling ill or if you have had recent COVID-19 exposure.
What should I do before I arrive?
- Prepare to show proof of vaccination record. Below are some ways to easily show proof of vaccination.
- Take a digital photograph of both sides of your personal vaccination record card and store it on your smartphone.
- Utilize an app-based service such as Clear or VaccineCheck
- Provide any city/state authorized/approved digital Vaccination verification
- Bring a printed copy of your Vaccine Card
- Bring a mask; a mask must be worn at all times while indoors when you are not eating or drinking.
- I understand that travel and gathering involves risk of sickness, including sickness from COVID-19. I (and on behalf of my guest(s)) waive and release ASAE and its alliance partners/industry partners, and their employees and agents, from and against claims, liabilities and expenses arising from injury, sickness or death from contraction or spread of COVID-19 or other communicable disease due to travel to or attendance at an event hosted by ASAE.
- I will take necessary precautions while at the event including, but not limited to, engaging in appropriate social distancing, wearing a mask in public areas when not consuming food or beverage, minimizing face touching, frequently washing hands and avoiding risky environments such as overcrowded bars or restaurants. I agree to not attend any ASAE event if I feel ill or had recent exposure to a COVID-19 case.
- This waiver and release is binding on me and my heirs and successors.
- ASAE intends to take photographs and video of this event for use in ASAE news and promotional material, in print, electronic and other media, including the ASAE website. By participating in this event, I grant ASAE the right to use any image, photograph, voice or likeness, without limitation, in its promotional materials and publicity efforts without compensation. All media become the property of ASAE. Media may be displayed, distributed or used by ASAE for any purpose.
Code of Conduct Policy:
ASAE is a listening organization focused on its participants. The Technology Exploration Conference is designed to increase interaction, engagement, collaboration, connectivity and community, in a fun and safe learning environment.
We value the participation of each member of the community and endeavor to deliver an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. Conference participants are expected to conduct themselves with integrity, courtesy and respect for others and maintain the highest level of professionalism at all conference programs and events, virtually or in-person, and whether officially sponsored by ASAE or not. All attendees, guests, speakers, organizers, volunteers, industry partners, vendors and staff at any ASAE event are required to observe ASAE’s Code of Conduct.
ASAE’s Code of Conduct
ASAE is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and ASAE staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors/industry partners, ASAE staff, service providers, and others are expected to abide by this Meetings Code of Conduct. This Policy applies to all ASAE meeting-related events, including those sponsored by companies other than ASAE but held in conjunction with ASAE events, in public or private facilities.
ASAE has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, ASAE asks that you inform Robb Lee, Chief Strategy Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
or 202-626-2811 so that we can take the appropriate action.